Sunday, January 3, 2010

Insomnia

It's what allows me to breeze through my stack of library books at breakneck speed. Yes, I finished Blue Shoes and Happiness and moved on to Knit Two by Kate Jacobs, and stayed up most of the night catching up with characters I first met in The Friday Night Knitting Club . Normally I have to be in the mood for chic lit, but the first book is still fresh enough in my mind...it was just easier to continue with this series to the end rather than going in search of the knitting mysteries I was originally searching for. Trust me...I'll get to them this year, too.

So to recap: it's the 3rd day of the new year, and I'm on my 2nd book.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Carol. You got me thinking I am going to keep track of my books this year too. I just started A prayer for Owen Meany. We will see how it goes. I look forward to seeing your growing list!!!

    ReplyDelete