Monday, May 24, 2010

3 More...

Frankenstein: Dead and Alive: A Novel (Dean Koontz's Frankenstein). This is the book I kept in my purse to take to work for those really slow nights when I was geting paid to read...LOL I was also attempting to read Under the Dome by Stephen King, but lost interest in that one about 650 pages into it. It might have stood a better chance if it fit in my purse. So anyway, I THOUGHT I had reached the end of a trilogy after reading Dead and Alive, but upon just checking Amazon, it appears a fourth book will be released next month in hard cover. Oh, joy!

Next comes Dying for Chocolate (Goldy Culinary Mysteries, Book 2). A light quick read...I actually think I like this series although I'm not really sure why cooking and murder mysteries go together. I must be missing something, since there are so many of these series available.

Last but not least, B is for Burglar (Kinsey Millhone Alphabet Mysteries, No. 2). This is my favorite of the new series I've allowed myself to get into. Kinsey Millhone is a pretty smart cookie. Actually, she's HUMAN. She makes mistakes and admits it...hers is not a perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment